Home Resources References Tubes Forums Links Support Sale Search
Frequently Asked Questions
© 1996-2004 Nostalgia Air
- I can't view the files online or when I download them, why not?
- You must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to view or print the online resources (schematics, etc.). You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html. Once you download the software you must run it to install it on your computer. You can then view the downloaded documents.
- I can't figure out how to view or download the pages, what am I missing?
- There are two icons on the left side of the dark bar that runs across and says "Resources" in it. The disk icon allows you to download the document (PDF file) and save it on your computer. The eye icon allows you to view the document (PDF file) online.
- I can't read the values when viewing them on my monitor.
- Try zooming in on the document, select the "Magnifying glass" icon in Adobe and zoom in. The quality of the scans vary and some may be difficult to read no matter how much you zoom in. Also try printing the page, sometimes the pages are easier to read when printed.
- I can't read the values even after I've printed out the pages.
- Unfortunately these scans were done by many different volunteers. Some are done as high as 600DPI resolution, others as low as 200DPI resolution. Slowly but surely all of the scans are being replaced by 600DPI scans. If you find you cannot read a given document please contact Nostalgia Air at: CantRead@NostalgiaAir.org with the document name and we will do our best to move the pages you need up in priority for higher quality scans. Again bear in mind that this is a free service and the scanning is done by a very small group of volunteers, donating their free time. No promise can be made as to the timeliness of any improved quality scans.